Friday, June 25, 2010

No More Reverse Mullett

I have put it off long enough. Erin came over last night and told me I could not wait any longer, it was time to trim Lydia's reverse mullett. She has always had serious comb over action in the back, which hid her little bald spot. Her bald spot has grown back for the most part, so it was certainly time for a trim. Mom held her while I cut. Of course Lyd kept looking from side to side and wiggling, so thankfully she did not end up getting poked with the scissors! She was a trooper by the end. I actually took quite a bit off the back. She looks so cute all trimmed up! We have had such a great week staying with Moo Moo and Poppy while Brian has been on a mission trip with the youth in Cherokee, North Carolina. We can't wait to see him tomorrow!!


Pre Hair Cut
Post hair cut

So much better!!

Tons of fun with Moo Moo!





1 comment:

Ellen said...

Oh, Ash, she is so adorable! I can't believe she already needed a haircut! She is going to have beautiful hair like her mommy :) Miss you!