Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Already One Month Old!!


Wow time flies! I cannot believe Lydia is already one month old! She is such a joy. Brian and I are loving being parents. I have been meaning to put some new pictures up for a while, but now with a sleeping baby on my lap I finally have a moment! Thanks to Lauren for some awesome delivery pictures! We appreciate it so much. I just posted a few for everyone to see. I would love to write more but it is nursing time once again...I have found it is my new life. I figured everyone would rather more pictures than words right now anyway! Enjoy.



Post epidural...happy laboring with Lauren and Erin


Sweet newborn


Hangin' on Dad


Finally!!

Not a happy face


Lovin' on Aunt Robyn and Uncle John

Great Dad already


Precious hands



Getting to know Aunt Erin



Visit from Aunt Dot

4 Generations on Thanksgiving


Special time meeting Great Grandmas

Thanks for my name sign Lolli







First walk


Snoozin' on Mom


Eyes on Dad


1 comment:

CWJ said...

She's BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing. Glad parenthood is treating you well!