Sunday, September 6, 2009

Nursery 101

Hooray for painted walls and bassinets! My wonderful parent came down to help Brian paint on Saturday. Since we have had to paint the entire interior of the house (trim, ceilings, windows, doors, closets and walls), it has been a slow process. I wish I could help! I wish paint fumes and pregnancy were not an issue! The upstairs looks SO much better now, and the nursery is officially started! We got this bassinet at a church yard sale a few months ago. It cleaned up really well! I got really excited when I hung her first 3 little outfits in the closet yesterday. Here are some pics.

Pink and green

Not quite fully equipt yet, but we still have 2 months!

First dresses...thanks Mom! Piggy bank from Aunt Erin =)


Hallway upstairs. My parents should start a painting business.


What will she do when she is not our only baby??





No comments: