Saturday, April 11, 2009

House Pictures

So this is the house. We are scheduled to close this Tuesday. Pretty exciting! I cannot believe this new chapter is really starting. The contractor plans to start his work by the end of the week, which will obviously include filling in the pool. It is so amazing how the Lord has provided this house. We have quite a "to do" list before moving in, so we plan to stay in the apartment until the middle of the summer.We can't wait to see how everything will turn out after the renovation is done....or at least partly done!









2 comments:

Lauren said...

So why are the Webber's just NOW hearing about the Cosby blog?! I didn't even know ya'll started a blog until you posted on mine! and I've talked to ya'll several times this week...this is big news, neighbors! Well I guess "big news" is a relative term these days, haha. I'll cut you some slack this time. Miss you guys, Lauren

Ryan and Ellen Gray said...

Yay for the Cosby blog! I'm excited to keep up with you guys and so glad to see the house and the Cosby bean. Keep the updates coming!
Ellen